Brand positioning applies to the target consumer’s reasons for buying your brand in preference to other ones. It makes sure, all brand procedures have a common mindset; is guided, directed, and delivered by the brand’s benefits and it concentrates on all key points to get in touch with the consumer.
To produce a distinctive place in the industry, a niche market has to have heedfully opted and a differential benefit must be originated in their mind. Brand positioning is a medium through which a company can portray its clients what it wants to attain for them and what it wants to mean to them. Brand positioning creates clients’ views and opinions.
Brand Positioning performs as the key of marketing strategy. Identifying and determining points of similarity and disparity to ascertain the right brand identity and drawing a proper brand image are the elements of Brand Positioning. Elucidating the brand information, the creative spirit of the brand, and its similarity with the competitive brands along with the reasons for buying and applying that specific brand a strong brand positioning instructs marketing strategy. Positioning is the backbone for perceptions of the customers and means of evolving and increasing the required knowledge. The single feature, Brand positioning sets your service apart from your competitors. To clear it in a better way, throw the light on the example of Kingfisher. It stands for youth and excitement which represents the brand in full flight.
Essential Points For Brand Positioning:
- It must be unique from competitors
- Valuable and encouraging to the niche market
- Ensure is it appropriate to all dominant geographic markets and businesses
- The proposition with unique, appropriate, and original products must be validated.
- Make it sustainable so that it can be delivered across all points of contact with the consumer without fail
- Make it considerate for the brand to achieve its financial goals
- Make sure whether it can support and boost up the brand successfully
Avoid errors, such as:
- Under positioning.
- Beyond positioning
- Perplexed positioning
- Duplicate Positioning